So you may remember last week, about hearing how I received an anonymous nomination to enter the ‘UK Blog Awards’ 2016 – which blew my mind!
It is a fantastic opportunity to have this blog recognised for what it stands for. I believe so much in what I am aiming to achieve with ‘The Growing Butterfly’ and all other social media platforms, as there is a great need for more focus to be placed on our health and wellbeing above these aesthetically driven goals that the fitness industry can place on us.
Not only do I hope to help raise awareness for mental health and a stronger ‘body positive’ attitude, but also to create a community of like-minded individuals all supporting and encouraging one another to love themselves more in both body and mind.
Without further ado, here are the steps that you need to take when placing your nomination:
- Head to the UK Blog Awards link HERE
- Enter this blog ‘www.thegrowingbutterfly.wordpress.com’
- The blogger name to put in is ‘The Growing Butterfly’
- You then need to put my email address in here too – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can add in the comments box why you believe this blog should be nominated
- Select the Health & Social Care Category
And then you are all done!
It would mean such a great deal if you could take the time out to put forward this blog. Though I am definitely nowhere near a ‘hugely successful’ blog yet , I really do believe that what I have to offer is unique and will help to empower so many people to love themselves for who they are meant to be.
Thank you so much in advance for your continued love & support