On my Quest for deliciously tempting creations, I have made the most divine mouthfuls of peanut butter heaven! For fellow nut butter fans, you will not be left disappointed, in fact I could go as far as to say these will change your life! Okay, maybe not that far, but close!
Introducing my very own Peanut Butter Protein Ball recipe! These are super simple to make, that you will be left wondering how they taste so good in so little time. Hope you use this recipe and fall in love just as I did. I do recommend that you use, Quest Nutrition whey for this because it is fairy dust; so light and filled with magic for your taste-buds!
- 1 scoop peanut butter protein powder
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 30ml milk
- 10g Sukrin gold
- 2-4g powdered peanut butter
- Simply blend together the first four ingredients (so except the powdered peanut butter)
- The roll into small balls, I managed to make eight
- For the coating, fork together the powdered peanut butter and some more sweetener
- Then roll each ball individually in the mixture
- Put then in the fridge for around 10 minutes so they form a good shape, finally enjoy every last one, but if you manage to resist eating them all straight away, store in tupperware sealed in the fridge
Alternatively to using peanut whey, you could swap it for chocolate, vanilla or salted caramel for a peanut butter combination of your choosing.
Remember to tag me in your creations on social media and use the hashtag #ButterflyBakes so I can see!